top of page

Before your appointment you'll need to fill out some paper work.  For EFL and EPE you'll ned the Hold Harmless and the EFL Agreement.



If you are going to do equine assisted therapy, please only fill out the hold harmless agreement, and be sure to fill out the form below with your contact information, there are more forms that are required and that have to be handled through a HIPPA secured site. 

Those Therapy related forms will be sent to you separately.

bottom of page